Tuesday, May 22, 2012

finger licking good

OOOOOOOoooooooo you know what else Id love to suck on? all me up and let me tell you about how Im gonna get every last drop of pre cum out of that gorgeous dick of yours. You know you like watching mommy undress outta the shower after a long day of working in the garden. Do you think I dont see you sneaking peeks? I dooo and Im here to help you work through this so give Mommy Paula a call. Have you been a bad boy? You KNOW what happens to bad boys on Auntie Paula's watch! "Grab your ankles" he he he wanna have some role play fun???Im your gal!!I have discreet billing available. Wanna keep up with your favorite phone sex girl? Sign up for the newsletter (hint hint memorial day weekend is coming up).Call me soon!1-888-569-3883 Cant wait to hear from you! Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment