Thursday, May 3, 2012

My "O" face

I love bending over and grabbing my ass or holding on to my ankles while you plunge your hard cock deep into my ass. Whats your favorite lube to use on Mommy Paula? My pussy gets wet and ready to squirt just thinking about a mans hands on my hips as he is thrusting into me and pulling my hair from behind. Just hike up my little black dress and bend me over the chair and fuck me like there is no tomorrow then pull out and spin me around and shoot that cum all down my throat. Give Mommy the protein that she needs hunny. Hurry up call me so we can talk about things like these and sooo many others. *Hugs* Paula.1-888-569-3883

Online Billing is available by clicking here. You can see additional specials and any new events that are upcoming by swinging by and signing up for our newsletter its no charge!

Phone Sex Calls $2.50 per
minute/10 minute minimum
 AlphaNet Information Systems, LLC
All Credit/Debit/PrePaid/Gift Cards Accepted






No comments:

Post a Comment