Sunday, March 12, 2017

Tit fuck and Phonesex

http://yournaughtyneighbor.com
Phone Sex Paula
Look at the pic. See the way my hands are cupping my tit? Wouldn’t you rather have your hands touching and squeezing them? Can’t you just imagine burying your head in between these round soft globes of flesh? Even better yet, how about you cock sliding wetly in between them? I know I’d love that, especially if your cock just bumped into my lips are you were fucking my rack.

Now, in this pic, you can only see my nipples, but trust me – I have a great set of legs and a nice round firm ass to match. I know that you’d love to have them in your mouth to suck and nibble on. Here’s a little secret here, about your sexy phone sex girl – if you suck on my nipples just right, I can cum from that alone!

How’s this for a mental picture? Imagine that you’re on the bed, resting back against some pillows, your cock standing straight up for me. I’m sitting down on that cock, taking you nice and deep into my pussy. As I start to move on you, my lovely breasts will just be bouncing in your face. Thought you’d like that.

Call me and lets talk about what you want to do with me and my big tits.

XOXO
Paula
Your Naughty Neighbor
 #phonesex

1-888-569-3883 
Phone Fantasies $2.50 a minute 10 minute minimum Please inquire if you have any questions. Billed as AlphaNet Information Systems LLC All major credit cards accepted.

Adult Content Provider

No comments:

Post a Comment