Saturday, April 14, 2012

New Girl on the Block


Hi my name is Paula and I am the new girl on the block. I've done all kinds of things in my life and now I just wanna have fun and do me. I bet a lot of you men would love to do me too. I love a nice hard throbbing cock and would love to talk to you about yours. I'm into everything and up for anything as long as you can get it up for me. There is no taboo when you are talking to me so let your kinky side out and lets push all the boundaries together. I am a single mom of a beautiful little girl.

But while the kiddies are away, mommy gets to play! I wanna play with you and I want you to tell me what you would do to me. Make this sexy seductress squirt for you. My hours are like my legs, wide open. So call me and lets get this fuck fest started boys! Cant wait to hear from you!

Phone Fantasies $2.50 a minute 10 minute minimum Please inquire if you have any questions. Billed as AlphaNet Information Systems LLC All major credit cards accepted.

1-888-569-3883

No comments:

Post a Comment