Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Suck on these mommy's melons





Come on over here and wrap your lips around these big round nipples of mine. Flick your tounge across each one as it gets hard in your mouth and turns a dark shade of that pink that you love so much. Let me teach you the things that your mommy didnt,or I can even role play as your mommy which ever you prefer.I like to wear the same style stockings that naughty little boys love on their mommy's so much. At the top of those stockings I have the sexiest little garters that fit perfectly under those tight black dresses that I love to wear to show off those child bearing hips of mine. I have great hours to better get you off with my dear. And online billing  for you shy gents! If you need to get back to the main page the just click here . I have more pictures in my gallery. If you are feeling really lucky then you should sign up for the newsletter to find out the latest specials and about the newest phone pussy's (like me). Its free to sign up and a great way to stay in the loop with your favorite sextress. Call me 24/7 at 1-888-569-3883.*Hugs* Paula


Phone Sex Calls $2.50 per minute/10 minute minimum AlphaNet Information Systems, LLC
All Credit/Debit/Pre-Paid/Gift Cards Accepted

No comments:

Post a Comment